Andromeda-Mu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andromeda-Mu Patch and Client

Go down

Andromeda-Mu Patch and Client Empty Andromeda-Mu Patch and Client

Post  Admin Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:19 pm

I have released the patch and client of Andromeda-Mu in the website. It is NOT RECOMMENDED to use the patch on other clients but if you want you have to be sure that the client's version is 1.04h. If it isn't 1.04h there would probably be a lot of errors espacially around the Monster folder because there are Season 3 monsters in 1.04h. I recomend using the Andromeda-Mu Client because it's the original Client that supports the server files and won't have any errors. But incase you have any errors post your problem in the Members Section of the Forum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
And another thing - if your download is slow tell me by posting threat in the forum and I'll upload the files to and International Server to increase the download speed.
It's not very important but I've made some minor fixes in the patch that are not yet in the client so you may want to download the Patch after you've downloaded the Client and put the Local folder in the Client's Data folder.
LINKS

Andromeda-Mu Client - LINK
Andromeda-Mu Patch - LINK
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://andromeda-mu.servegame.com

Back to top Go down